The analyst briefing Mass Media in Government Sector will draw from expert opinions, showcase the latest technology and inform attendees of new platforms and how to use them to an advantage from a military and defense perspective. A recent market study on mass media in government sector explores social media use as a form of internal communication as well as the operational struggles faced, recent data monitoring developments and the dangers posed, along with the latest issues that are dominating government media agencies today.
KEY REASONS TO ATTEND:
- Discover how to harness the global power of social media, the new weapon in the online battlefield
- Learn and network with experts from around the world who shape and influence the social media landscape
- Explore the latest social media platforms shaping the future and how to use them
- Understand the latest on data protection, data mining and how to stay safe from being monitored by the enemy
- Analyse the most effective way of using social media platforms in a military environment
With key note presentations from defense and civilian professionals at the heart of social media, this really is a unique event not to be missed.